1. Keep your private life to yourself: After a couple of failed relationships, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have learnt to keep their private life to themselves instead of sharing it with the world. They don’t kiss and tell anymore. “When you talk about your relationship too much, it takes away from your work,” the Cocktail actress had also said in an interview with Karan Johar. The duo is often spotted on dinner and movie dates. They seem totally unfazed about the paparazzi. Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone don’t believe in using their relationship to gain media mileage. They enjoy their personal time with each other, but never make a big deal out of it.
2. Be there for each other: It took Deepika and Ranveer a while to finally be seen together in public. But now that they have gone public with it, there is no looking back. Ranveer and Deepika have been there for each other during all the crucial moments of their lives. When Ranveer had sustained injuries while shooting for Bajirao Mastani, he had to undergo a surgery for the same. Deepika was by his side all through. The actor, too, is always available for his ladylove. According to reports, while Raveer was rehearsing for his hosting act at the IIFA, he took a day off to be present for Deepika’s dad’s birthday.
3. Work and personal life balance: The duo has always maintained a balance between their work and personal life. Work has never taken backseat for them. Currently at the peak of their careers, the duo never hesitates from experimenting on-screen. Despite their packed schedule and back-to-back releases, the duo makes time for each other. A couple should indeed learn the basics of striking a balance between their personal and professional lives from Ranveer and Deepika.
4. Don’t dig into each other’s past: Ranveer Singh was reportedly dating Anushka Sharma during the shoot of Band Baaja Baraat and Deepika, too, was in a committed relationship with Ranbir Kapoor. Despite this, Deepika and Ranveer are not insecure about each other and make no bones about the fact that the other is acting in a film with their ex. While Ranveer Singh romanced Anushka Sharma in Dil Dhadakne Do, Deepika has just wrapped up the shoot of Tamasha with Ranbir Kapoor. Ranveer and Deepika are seemingly not threatened by each other’s exes and trust each other blindly. What’s more? Deepika-Anushka and Ranveer-Ranbir are even cordial to each other when they meet at events.
5. Keep the spark intact: Ranveer and Deepika have allegedly been dating for the last three years. Going by Bollywood standards, the duration of their relationship is worth cherishing! What seems to have kept them going is the fact that they keep doing ‘fun’ things with each other. While they both have rather hectic careers, they make it a point to whisk each other off for weekend getaways and quick dates. Their interviews reveal how much they enjoy each other’s company.
Source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/Ranveer-Deepika-relationship-5-Things-we-learn-from-the-couple/photostory/48465301.cms