Bollywood actor Sidharth Malhotra has reportedly replaced Hrithik Roshan in the Bang Bang! sequel.
However, Sidharth said that “so far there is no such official news”. Though he didn’t confirm signing the film, he did share that he will start working on an action film soon.
“So far there is no such official news. When there is, I will talk about it. I’ve been reading stuff about it too. But when it becomes official, I think we will talk about it. So far there is nothing to say,” said Sidharth.
He is currently working on Kapoor And Sons, which also features Alia Bhatt and Pakistani actor Fawad Khan.
“The shooting of the film is 90 per cent done. It is releasing on March 18 next year. Then I will move on to Nitya Mehra’s film. It’s a long outdoor shoot in UK. I will finish that by end of the year. Then I will move on to something else in action space. I am planning to go back to action and looking forward to the next year,” added Sidharth.
After the success of Brothers, Sidharth said that he is happy about the fact that “there’s more acceptance and eagerness to see me on screen”.
“It’s an encouraging thing that so many people were eager to see the film. I must be doing something that they are liking. It’s extremely encouraging and positive,” he added.